Jobs and Opportunities
European Regional Development Fund Information Session
Thursday 12th October 9.30am to 11.30am Lord Mayor's Hospitality Suite, Council House, Earl Street, Coventry, CV1 5RR
The latest Calls for Proposals for the 2014-2020 European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in Coventry & Warwickshire have recently been released by Government. These are national calls with the aims of stimulating economic growth, reflecting the Coventry & Warwickshire ESIF Strategy. For Coventry & Warwickshire, these Calls cover:
- Promoting research & innovation
- Enhancing access to, and quality of, Information & Communications Technology
- Promoting a shift towards the low carbon economy
The Coventry & Warwickshire ERDF Technical Assistance Team is hosting an Information Session between 9.30am and 11.30am to provide further details about these Calls.
The event is targeted at organisations that are interested in applying for funding from one of the above Calls (either as a Lead Applicant or Partner/sub-contractor), and will provide you with the opportunity to have a discussion with a Technical Assistance team member to:
- Obtain further information and clarity on the content and parameters of the Calls;
- Discuss any questions prospective applicants have about the Calls.
Please note that anything related to the European Social Fund or European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development will not be discussed during the session.
Also please note that these Calls are Open Calls, which therefore will require the applicant to provide match funding.
To register your attendance, please log onto Eventbrite here by
Should you require any further information about this event, or ESIF funding across Coventry & Warwickshire, please visit http://www.cwlep.com/funding/european-structural-and-investment-funds, or contact:
- David Hope (Coventry City Council) on 024 7683 1207 / email@example.com
- Siobhan Clarke (Warwickshire County Council) on 01926 418011 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Perry (Coventry University) on 07557 425397 / email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on 12th October.
Institutes of Technology Proposals
CWLEP is encouraging institutions to submit applications which provide strong evidence of how they would meet the criteria outlined in the Call for Engagement. We would particularly support submissions which demonstrate a proven track record in working collaboratively with partners and which set out clearly the vision for how the IOT would meet local economic needs and add value to technical education provision.
As any vacancy arises for a Board Director, it will be advertised on this website