Jobs and Opportunities
Institutes of Technology Proposals
CWLEP is encouraging institutions to submit applications which provide strong evidence of how they would meet the criteria outlined in the Call for Engagement. We would particularly support submissions which demonstrate a proven track record in working collaboratively with partners and which set out clearly the vision for how the IOT would meet local economic needs and add value to technical education provision.
European Regional Development Fund 2014–2020 – New Calls for Applications
The latest Calls for Proposals for the 2014-2020 European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in Coventry & Warwickshire have recently been released by Government. These are national calls with the aims of stimulating economic growth, reflecting the Coventry & Warwickshire ESIF Strategy. For Coventry & Warwickshire, these Calls cover:
- ERDF Priority 1: Promoting research & innovation
- ERDF Priority 2: Enhancing access to, and quality of, Information & Communications Technology
- ERDF Priority 4: Promoting the shift towards a low carbon economy
The Calls all close on 13th May 2017.
Also please note that these Calls are Open Calls, which therefore will require the applicant to provide match funding.
Should you require any further information about ESIF funding across Coventry & Warwickshire, please visit http://www.cwlep.com/funding/european-structural-and-investment-funds, or contact:
- David Hope (Coventry City Council) on 024 7683 1207 / email@example.com
- Siobhan Clarke (Warwickshire County Council) on 01926 418011 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Perry (Coventry University) on 07557 425397 / email@example.com