Small & Medium Businesses
The SME Business Group acts as a critical friend to the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub and seeks to ensure that the Growth Hub is business-led and business-focused in it's work to provide honest and independent business brokerage services to any business in our locality.
The SME Business Group will support the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub by:
- Providing timely business and economic intelligence into the Hub.
- Exploring examples of client work with a view to ensuring that the Hub adds value to business and any gaps, in service, are identified and resolved.
- In the interests of the wider business community, offer input and thought and business intelligence into the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub Business Plan.
- Be ambassadorial for the Hub including assisting in the referral of businesses, who may need support, to the Hub Team.
- Coventry & Warwickshire Business Festival
Board Lead and Group Chair: Sean Farnell (Burgis & Bullock)
Executive Support: Sarah Pagan (CWLEP Growth Hub)
David Hope (CWLEP)
Parmy Singh (Coventry City Council)
Janette Pallas (UWSP)
Craig Humphrey (CWLEP Growth Hub)
Phil Peak (CWLEP Growth Hub)
Gemma Gathercole (CWLEP)
Lee Osborne (Federation of Small Businesses)
Louise Bennett (Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce)
Sarah Windrum (Emerald Group)
Roger Scott (Lloyds Banking Plc)
Richard Marchington (Apex Recruitment)
Stephanie Kerr (BID Leamington)
David Ayton-Hill (Warwickshire County Council)
Sheridan Sulskis (CWRT)
David Kelham (Excelerate Resources)
Zamurad Hussain (HBT Communication)
Paul Rice (Wright Hassall)
Luke Ryder (NFU Mutual)