Small & Medium Businesses
The SME Business Group acts as a critical friend to the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub and seeks to ensure that the Growth Hub is business-led and business-focused in it's work to provide honest and independent business brokerage services to any business in our locality.
The SME Business Group will support the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub by:
- Providing timely business and economic intelligence into the Hub.
- Exploring examples of client work with a view to ensuring that the Hub adds value to business and any gaps, in service, are identified and resolved.
- In the interests of the wider business community, offer input and thought and business intelligence into the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub Business Plan.
- Be ambassadorial for the Hub including assisting in the referral of businesses, who may need support, to the Hub Team.
- Coventry & Warwickshire Business Festival
Board Lead: Sean Farnell (Burgis & Bullock)
Operational Chair: Craig Humphrey (CWLEP)
Carrie Robbins (Warwickshire Rural Hub)
Jonathan Smith (Leamington & Warwick Business Forums)
Amanda Bourne (Find A Biz)
Andy Williams (CWLEP)
David Hope (Coventry City Council)
Janette Pallas (UWSP)
Phil Peak (CW Growth Hub)
Linsey Luke (Federation of Small Businesses)
Louise Bennett (Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce)
Sarah Windrum (Emerald Group)
Roger Scott (Lloyds Banking Plc)
Hannah Alexander (Lloyds Banking Plc)
Richard Marchington (Apex Recruitment)
Neil Johnson (Apex Recruitment)
Stephanie Kerr (BID Leamington)
Graham Simpson (CWRT)
David Kelham (Excelerate Resources)