A Leamington-based outdoor furniture manufacturer has begun work on ambitious new expansion plans which will lead to the creation of new jobs when complete.
Small & Medium Businesses
The SME Business Group acts as a critical friend to the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub and seeks to ensure that the Growth Hub is business-led and business-focused in it's work to provide honest and independent business brokerage services to any business in our locality.
The SME Business Group will support the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub by:
- Providing timely business and economic intelligence into the Hub.
- Exploring examples of client work with a view to ensuring that the Hub adds value to business and any gaps, in service, are identified and resolved.
- In the interests of the wider business community, offer input and thought and business intelligence into the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub Business Plan.
- Be ambassadorial for the Hub including assisting in the referral of businesses, who may need support, to the Hub Team.
- Coventry & Warwickshire Business Festival
View the SME Group Terms of Reference
Board Lead and Group Chair: Sean Farnell (Burgis & Bullock)
Executive Support: Sarah Gambrall (CWLEP Growth Hub)
David Hope (CWLEP)
Parmy Singh (Coventry City Council)
Ian McFarlane-Toms (UWSP)
Craig Humphrey (CWLEP Growth Hub)
Phil Peak (CWLEP Growth Hub)
Gemma Gathercole (CWLEP)
Lee Osborne (Federation of Small Businesses)
Sean Rose (Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce)
Sarah Windrum (Emerald Group)
Roger Scott (Lloyds Banking Plc)
Richard Marchington (Apex Recruitment)
Stephanie Kerr (BID Leamington)
David Ayton-Hill (Warwickshire County Council)
Sheridan Sulskis (CWRT)
David Kelham (Excelerate Resources)
Alexandra Robinson (Wright Hassall)
George Bostock (NFU Mutual)
Michelle Wilson (Advent Communication)
Frank Mills (Coventry University Enterprises Ltd)
Philip Warwick (CITB)
Iain Patrick (CWLEP)
A Coventry-based aluminium technology company, whose cutting-edge solutions are helping to shape the next generation of motor vehicles, has ramped up production following the acquisition of a state
A community scheme funded by the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) for jobseekers is giving people in Binley and Willenhall the skills to get new and better jobs.
A Stratford-upon-Avon woman has launched a new business - inspired by her international travels and her home town.
Rural businesses across Coventry and Warwickshire are urged to attend two free workshops to gain help in applying for a share of £35 million of nationwide funding.
Minutes and Agendas
Meeting Dates 2020