Jobs and Opportunities
December 2017 ERDF Open Calls now OPEN
As you may be aware, the latest Calls for Proposals for the 2014-2020 European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in Coventry & Warwickshire have been released by Government. These are national calls with the aims of stimulating economic growth, reflecting the Coventry & Warwickshire ESIF Strategy. For Coventry & Warwickshire, these Calls cover:
- Enhancing Access to, and quality of, Information & Communications Technology
- SME Competitiveness
- Promoting a shift towards the low carbon economy
Please note that these Calls are Open Calls, which therefore will require the applicant to provide match funding.
Should you require any further information about the Calls and application process, or ESIF funding across Coventry & Warwickshire in general, please visit http://www.cwlep.com/funding/european-structural-and-investment-funds, or contact:
- David Hope (Coventry City Council) on 024 7683 1207 / email@example.com
- Siobhan Clarke (Warwickshire County Council) on 01926 418 011 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Perry (Coventry University) on 07557 425 397 / email@example.com
Institutes of Technology Proposals
CWLEP is encouraging institutions to submit applications which provide strong evidence of how they would meet the criteria outlined in the Call for Engagement. We would particularly support submissions which demonstrate a proven track record in working collaboratively with partners and which set out clearly the vision for how the IOT would meet local economic needs and add value to technical education provision.
As any vacancy arises for a Board Director, it will be advertised on this website