Christmas is typically a time where employees may face both positive and negative impacts on their mental health and wellbeing.
Join us on 4th December and find out more about how organisations can help reduce sickness absence, improve staff wellbeing and create a healthy, positive, inclusive working culture that enables staff to thrive.
At this Christmas-themed session hosted by the WMCA you can:
- Network and take part in interactive sessions with other local companies
- Share best practice on health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Find out more about Thrive at Work - a pioneering, free wellbeing accreditation award programme for businesses
- Hear about This Is Me, a ‘storytelling’ campaign providing employers with the tools to change workplace cultures around mental health
- See videos from organisations and employees who are using Thrive at Work and This is Meto make a positive impact to their employees’ wellbeing