GH Business Solutions Ltd
Growth Hub Business Solutions was created to add additional commercial services that fall outside of the free services already offered by C&W Growth Hub. GH Business Solutions aim is to produce commercial revenues that will underpin the CW Growth Hub financial position should there be changes in National and Regional funding programmes. Targeting opportunities that have commercial benefit but do not affect the Growth Hub ethos of free, independent, impartial, advice.
Among the services offered by Business Solutions will be CW Entrepreneur Toolkit, an online resource for pre-start and early growth businesses, Employment Solutions which will work to help fill the current skills gap throughout the region, CW Connect, a procurement platform to boost local businesses, and the management of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business Festival, a platform that show cases the regions abilities and advantages.
Roles and Responsibility: -
- To develop commercially viable products and services that will complement the aims and objectives of the Growth Hub.
- Help identify joint venture/joint working opportunities that will deliver value across the region.
- Connect employment opportunities and identified skills gaps with available resources,
- Delivery of the CW Business Festival.
- Support of pre-start business and that of young people becoming work place ready via the implementation of the Entrepreneur kit.
- Development of a local opportunities portal which will connect and encourage inter trading between local business and identify the opportunities therein.
Craig Humphrey: Chair
Jeremy Moore: Executive
Three Board members must be present for decisions to be quorate.
If there is a question that any member of the public would like to raise that is relevant to any agenda item, please email the question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Growth Hub Business Solutions Board meeting dates 2019