Are you a small medium enterprise in the West Midlands with the ambition to grow?
Benefits of being involved if the ERDF Transformation for Growth Project:
- Receive a business review followed by recommendations and between two to 27 days of assistance until June 2015 – ALL FREE OF CHARGE
- Gain access to evidence-based and unique transformation tool sets and processes
- Be able to utilise our network of experts (Aston Business School faculty and proven professionals)
- We are not a consultancy, we work with you to enable you to make business changes now and in the future without reliance on other organisations
Utilising a set of transformation toolkits, the Project will act as a catalyst for SMEs in the West Midlands to identify and implement strategies for transformation and growth.
- Help you grow your revenue, profitability, efficiency and other indicators relevant to your business
- Share good practice during the Project via workshops and social media (using a regular e-zine, website updates and short videos)
Project Lead – Dr. Michael Butler
Michael has a track record in successful transformation, founding and directing The TRANSFORMATION Project (http://www.thetransformationproject.co.uk/). His research has improved performance and received national recognition from the prestigious CMI and ESRC. Aston Business School is partnering with Birmingham City Council’s CHAMPS2 team.
Places on the project are limited. If you are interested in becoming a beneficiary please email us at email@example.com and briefly tell us about your business, your growth ambitions and any barriers to your growth.