The CWLEP are currently seeking an experienced assessor to review and assess Business Cases for projects seeking funding as part of CWLEP’s Commonwealth Games Funding allocation. The Business Cases to be assessed have already been received by CWLEP.
CWLEP Commonwealth Games 2022 Funding Allocation – Business Case Assessment 4
The CWLEP have defined key assessment criteria that all successful projects should adhere to and the successful assessor will be required to implement these criteria into their assessments. The CWLEP criteria is as follows:
- Projects align to the Commonwealth Games’ vision and mission and have direct impact on and benefit the Coventry and Warwickshire area.
- That the project can deliver outputs for the CWLEP by 31st March 2021.
- That the project can defray the entire CWLEP allocation by 31st March 2021.
- That the project can evidence that its match funding is secure, and partners committed to the scheme.
- That the project has the appropriate planning permissions in place to deliver the work.
- That the project is able to provide a strong justification of value for money for the Coventry & Warwickshire economy.
- That the project can begin activity by the 1st April 2020.
The CWLEP works in line with the Assurance Framework 2019 which details how the LEP makes decisions. In line with this Framework, all received Business Cases must be subject to a HM Green Book Treasury Compliant Assessment against the Five Case Model. The successful assessor will be required to measure business cases against this model.