Coventry and Warwickshire has proved an attractive proposition for globally recognised brands like Jaguar Land Rover, Tata and Aston Martin.
Powerhouses such as these continue to be drawn to this area, in part, due to world class knowledge transfer, R & D and innovation facilities, excellent transport links to innovation sites across the wider region, and one of the strongest education, skills and apprenticeship provisions in the UK.
Knowledge is at the heart of our vision for our region and our region is a centre of excellence for partnerships between research institutions and business with an enviable track record in automotive, aerospace, energy and digital.
We’re working to strengthen ongoing partnerships between research institutes, universities, colleges, science parks and local businesses by encouraging educators and industry to work together to channel learning in ways that increase employability within the region’s key sectors.
Continuing our commitment to support excellence in innovation, we have recently contributed £7 million towards construction of Coventry University’s forthcoming National Transport Design Centre.
Below are some of the institutions and organisations able to support your business development in Coventry and Warwickshire.
People recognise Coventry and Warwickshire on an international scale for its automotive knowledge and expertiseRichard Burke, Commercial Estates Group
Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)
- International Manufacturing Centre (IMC)
- International Automotive Research Centre (IARC)
- Institute for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (AME)
- Engineering Management Building (EMB)
- International Institute for Nanocomposites Manufacturing (IINM)
- Centre for Advanced Low Carbon Propulsion Systems (C-ALPS)
- HMV Catapult Centre
- Quinton Rail Technologies Centre
People and Product Innovation
- University of Warwick Science Park
- International Digital Laboratory (IDL)
- International Institute for Product and Service Innovation (IIPSI)
- Serious Games Institute (SGI)
- Coventry Technology Park
- Simulation Centre
- International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship (ICTE)
- National Transport Design Centre